If you are eager, willing and have a strong desire to succeed, you will. First you must have passion that drives you that extra step toward your goal. I didn’t say that you would start off successful by any means, but you can achieve what you want in life with a desire and passion.
1. Determine your objective- Business is only one objective. Also, Family, children, happiness are some other objectives of which people pursue. Which one are you striving for?
2. Test your passion to succeed. If you are willing to throw in the towel at the first sign of trouble then your passion must not be where it needs to be. A strong passion will take you through the storms, difficulties in life, through the negativity and criticism of others telling you that you can’t. Now if your objective is to find a potential partner in life, you might want to pull the reins here and start off slowly. You will not find a decent life partner if you rush into something that you should be waiting on.
3. Take steps toward your objective. Come up with different ways to help you achieve your goal. Do you want to own your own business? Think of something that you are good at. Yes money plays a role here. Find a way to start a business with the budget you have. If you want to start a big business, then think about your budget, if it doesn’t allow it, then you might want to start off slowly to help you achieve that bigger goal.
I didn’t say that you would achieve your goal in a day!
4. Give it your all. Don’t be afraid to achieve. Don’t be afraid of what others think of you. If your objective is to be happy. Focus on everything in life that makes you happy. If something drags you down and makes you depressed, then run from it. Don’t walk, but run. If your objective is to be successful in business, then do whatever it takes to meet your end goal. If someone tells you ‘No’, then move it and don’t worry about it. There will be lots of ‘No’s’ until you finally get a ‘Yes’
5. Let God guide you. He will help you if your motives are pure and if you are truly one of his.