1) What is the working title of your book? The book that I’m promoting is Southern Adventures and it was just released December 18th.
2) Where did the idea come from for your book? This is the very first book that I wrote and it is about my life growing up in the south.
3) What genre does your book fall under? My book is Young adult fiction/Christian but it can be considered a coming of age book.
4) What is the one sentence synopsis of your book? Kay Harrison is a woman recalling her childhood growing up in the south, and she realizes that God was helping her throughout her life through the trials and the good times.
5) What other books are similiar to yours? Similiar books would be Little Women, Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
6) How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript? I would say about six months to a year because I would write and lay it down a while and then start writing it again.
7) What other book would you compare this story to? I would say my book is a lot like Little Women. It talks about my sisters and me. I feel like it could be an adventure story too because it has several parts that talk about how Kay Harrison was always getting into trouble one way or another.
8) Who or what inspired you to write the book? I started to write this book when my son left home for the Air Force and I wanted to keep my mind on something other than him leaving home.
10)Which actors would you choose to play in your movie rendition?
Suri Cruise as Kay
|James Marsden as Ty|
|Pierce Brosnan as Carlton|
|Megan Fox as Kay|
|Sandra Bullock as Faye|
Southern Adventures is available for purchase on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Southern-Adventures-Tracy-Kauffman/dp/1621476790/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1356075122&sr=1-5&keywords=southern+adventures
Other people participating in this blog tour are: